[jbosstools-dev] Who would I ping for new sysprop to all runtime installer jars?

Rob Stryker rstryker at redhat.com
Tue May 26 12:39:13 EDT 2015

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-19852

When using dl-runtimes to install DV or FSW, it runs the installer jar.
The installer jar does not respect the installation path the user set in
the dl-runtimes wizard. It can't, obviously, bc we never transmit it to
the installer at all.

It'd be great if we could agree on some sysprop we can set when running
java -jar dv-6.1-installer.jar such that the installer checks it for a
default installation folder.

Any ideas who I would ping over getting something like that implemented
on the runtimes side?

- Rob Stryker