[jbosstools-dev] Proposed changes to target platform 4.50.0.Beta1-SNAPSHOT: Mars RC2 & LaunchBar

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Sat May 30 12:39:18 EDT 2015

Fred reported we had old versions of m2e-wtp and m2e-mavenarchiver
included in the proposal Beta1-SNAPSHOT TP.

So, PR 146 has been updated to include new bits from:

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/requirements/m2e-wtp/1.2.0.20150526-1758/

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/requirements/m2eclipse-mavenarchiver/0.17.0.201502101659/

Ref: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-19776
TP: https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-target-platforms/pull/146