[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: Test failures in 4.3.x branch for JavaEE, JST, Openshift, and Server

André Dietisheim adietish at redhat.com
Wed Nov 4 13:35:10 EST 2015

As for OpenShift this is again the misterious EGit testing-zombie at
work that keeps appearing and disappearing at times and only occurrs in
jenkins.
When this started to happen back in July the pattern was that it
appeared on virt-machines only which I solved back then with an
exclusion pattern for slaves: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-20389
I hit the trigger again (without any changes) and OpenShift is back on blue.
I suspect my slave exclusion pattern isnt safe since I now see *virt*
servers running the tests again.