[jbosstools-dev] Suggested changes in 4.60.0.Alpha1-SNAPSHOT Target Platform

Konstantin Marmalyukov kmarmaliykov at exadel.com
Tue Nov 17 11:33:07 EST 2015

Hello.

Since Eclipse Neon M3 was released last week it's time to update Target
Platform. Eclipse Neon M3 moves to Jetty 9.3.5, so Livereload,
BrowserSim and CordovaSim will not work on *master. *We need to use the
same Jetty versions that Eclipse have because Jetty had bug with
semantic versioning (which is fixed in 9.3.5), so I hope it will be last
time when we need to follow micro update of Jetty version.

So I propose to move from Jetty v9.3.2 to v9.3.5. See
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-21104 for details.

If Jetty upversioning may affect your component, please review suggested
change and let me and Nick know about it.

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and files attached to it are
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified