[jbosstools-dev] The list of uninstallable connectors at the top of Central catalog sucks

Paul Leacu pleacu at redhat.com
Fri Oct 2 09:54:46 EDT 2015

   That's actually a question I have.  The original Jira said they couldn't find Fuse Tooling if it was
   hidden under early access.  Now that they are available as early access, if I just delete the released
   "not available" descriptors they're hidden again (until the user selects the 'Enable Early Access' checkbox).
   The alternative would be to keep the "not available" descriptors and change the text to something like:

   "Select the 'Enable Early Access' check box for an early access installation. Also available in JBoss Tools 4.2.x."

   See comments:
   https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-20100?focusedCommentId=13110988&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13110988

   https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBTIS-504?focusedCommentId=13114555&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13114555

   What's the collective wisdom?