[jbosstools-dev] The list of uninstallable connectors at the top of Central catalog sucks

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Mon Oct 5 05:25:18 EDT 2015

On 2 Oct 2015, at 15:54, Paul Leacu wrote:

> That's actually a question I have.  The original Jira said they
> couldn't find Fuse Tooling if it was
> hidden under early access.  Now that they are available as early
> access, if I just delete the released
> "not available" descriptors they're hidden again (until the user
> selects the 'Enable Early Access' checkbox).
> The alternative would be to keep the "not available" descriptors and
> change the text to something like:
>
> "Select the 'Enable Early Access' check box for an early access
> installation. Also available in JBoss Tools 4.2.x."

The feature of having "early access more visible"
(https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-20609) was postponed since we did
not get it fully working for the code freeze.

Until we get this done I suggest we keep the "not available" ones (but
not the verbose *all* of them) to tell users about earlyaccess instead.

/max