[jbosstools-dev] New devdoc component added to JBIDE JIRA

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Oct 6 17:43:58 EDT 2015

If we're no longer using jbosstools-doc maybe we should move the N&N
python script somewhere else?

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-documentation/commits/master

My point here was that JBDS-specific devdoc doesn't currently exist,
so having a JBDS devdoc component in JIRA makes little sense.

Meanwhile, JBoss Tools-specific devdoc DOES exist, and until I created
it, there was no component to house issues related to that doc.