[jbosstools-dev] Mechanism for deciding which archetype will be used for target runtime.

Fred Bricon fbricon at redhat.com
Wed Oct 7 10:48:31 EDT 2015

The whole logic is implemented here:
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-central/blob/master/examples/plugins/org.jboss.tools.maven.project.examples/src/org/jboss/tools/maven/project/examples/internal/stacks/StacksArchetypeUtil.java#L174

Because EAP 7 is a JavaEE 7 server, my guess is it *should* use the first
Java EE 7 archetype available, instead of the jboss as 7 one. But,
something seems wrong, this needs more investigation. Please open a ticket
in JIRA

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 9:20 AM, Radim Hopp <rhopp at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 3:07 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen <manderse at redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6 Oct 2015, at 13:01, Radim Hopp wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>> I guess, that the main mechanism for deciding which archetype will be
>>> used
>>> for which server runtime is stacks.yaml, but what about runtimes, which