[jbosstools-dev] ds_ filters all empty?

Rob Stryker rstryker at redhat.com
Tue Oct 13 10:35:35 EDT 2015

Honestly, I'd just like to say I think it's really strange that 3 weeks
after freeze started, these filters were still empty.  This means that
people who wanted to work on 4.4.0 once freeze started because they had
finished all 3.3.0.Final issues has sat for 3 weeks with an empty
dashboard.

And yeah, I know it's not a critical issue in the strict sense of the
word, but this definitely needs to be added to the release process
checklist somehow.  It's been a full week since release.