[jbosstools-dev] please keep order in jira versions

Alexey Kazakov alkazako at redhat.com
Thu Oct 15 08:16:28 EDT 2015

I created JBT 4.3.1.Beta1 before JBT 4.3.1.Final with a start date. I
didn't create JBDS 9.0.1.Beta.

We would need 9.0.x if we wanted to release 9.0.2/3/... working on 9.1.x
stream in the same time but I'm hopping we won't make it even more
complicated and confusing.
Let's remove 9.0.x and use 9.x for any issues we are considering to fix
for Mars but not in 9.1.0 or 9.0.1.