[jbosstools-dev] JBDSIS 9.0.0.GA -> JBDSIS 9.0.0.Alpha2

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Sat Oct 24 10:31:01 EDT 2015

On 23 Oct 2015, at 21:50, Paul Leacu wrote:

> Hey -
>     In an ill-advised effort to create stable release URLs for the
> Integration Stack for use in
> JBDS I created a GA/Final release for the SOA 5.x compatibility
> plugins (with the rest of the
> stack as early access) without the appropriate oversight and
> authorization.  This has now been
> reverted -

Thanks Paul!

Just to be clear, we still have a stable release url (a url that won't
mix up milestones with GA nor will the url exposed to users P2 installs
change)  - it is just not falsely labelled or named GA which has a very
specific meaning support wise.

> JBT IS 4.3.0.Alpha2 and JBDS IS 9.0.0.Alpha2 are now available from
> within Central; .Final and .GA
> are no longer available; all content in Central is now labelled Early
> Access.
>
> I won't try that again...

Well, I do hope we do get to have a real GA where we can get to see it
happen for real :)