[jbosstools-dev] Potential changes to New Server Wizard workflow in Mars.1 or Mars.2

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Tue Sep 1 03:41:49 EDT 2015

I like the idea.

And I do not think Konstantin is shutting down the idea, he is simply
pointing out the new flow
has not covered some obvious possible errors.

I agree with Konstantin that the UI will be (if implemented naively)
noticeably slower and there
are very little the user can do to actually grok what went wrong if
something fails.

I'll comment on the wtp-dev thread too.

/max