[jbosstools-dev] is install-grinder working ?

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Sep 8 11:42:36 EDT 2015

Re: jbosstools-discovery/pull/299 nothing pings those URLs. They're
only there so when a user clicks on a certification link for more
info, they get a page opened in a browser. None of the install tests
will catch what happens when a user clicks on a "more info" link. :D

Re: jiras for install grinder, yes. There are a few. There are also
eng-ops tickets.