[jbosstools-dev] Change in target-platforms 4.50.0.CR1-SNAPSHOT

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Thu Sep 10 06:01:31 EDT 2015

Hi all.

The following changes have been applied to 4.50.0.CR1-SNAPSHOT
target-platforms:
* Use newer Docker Tools build: JBIDE-20567
<https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-20567>
* Use Mars.1 RC3: JBIDE-20566 <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-20566>

They were already merged and deployed, so next local and CI builds
should automatically take advantage of those changes.
Target-Platform 4.50.0.CR1-SNAPSHOT is what JBoss Tools 4.3.0.CR1 builds
will rely on.

Since we do want to have the Final Mars.1 build in our 4.3.0.Final
release, we already know that those target-platform will require to be
updated again next week. That's why we won't release the target-platform
right now, and also why we already know that there will be a respin of CR1.

We are not aware of (and don't expect) any reason that could make the
transition from Mars.0 to Mars.1 RC3 failing, nor of any reason why the
transition from Mars.1 RC3 to Mars.1 would fail. So we can hope
everything will behave smoothly (but be careful anyway!).
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>