[jbosstools-dev] jbds_current_nofixversion filter is... strange

Rob Stryker rstryker at redhat.com
Thu Sep 10 18:15:45 EDT 2015

Hi:

I'm not sure where this filter comes from, but its on my dashboard.
jbds_current_nofixversion

Current query is:  filter = jbds_current AND fixversion is EMPTY

The filter has 6 results, all of which are closed as wont-fix, rejected,
or duplicate issue.  So this filter could probably be refined a bit. I
would imagine rejected or wont-fix issues don't actually require a
fix-version, at least....  I'd also assume that duplicates also don't
need a fix version, since the duplicate issue is often closed while the
other issue is still open.