[jbosstools-dev] Please create 4.3.0.CR2 version in Jira

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Sep 23 10:10:44 EDT 2015

Bear in mind that we can fix blockers as part of the respin(s) for
.Final/.GA coming up this/next week. The first of these should be out
on Friday (if all goes well) or Sunday (if not).

So we only need a CR2 if we feel we need ANOTHER 2 weeks beyond Oct 6
for more testing / blocker fixing, AND if we need to actually RELEASE
something as CR2 to public.

If we need to slip but DON'T need to release anything to public, we
can simply call the next builds .Final and hold them back from release
(left in /staging/ folders) until everyone is happy.