[jbosstools-dev] be aware 'master' is broken until neon-builds starts

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Thu Sep 24 02:20:04 EDT 2015

On 24 Sep 2015, at 7:28, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> Looks like this are now fixed since I now see
> http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/neon/snapshots/builds/ filled up.
>
> Nick/Michael - can you give an update on what changed ?

Talked with Michael and seems what changed is just that jbosstools-base
were missing
version bump. Now that is done it trickles down to all builds as soon
as they get their version bumped.

In past master builds were stopped since jenkins was overloaded, that
seem not to be
the case anymore so if we just do proper branching with a version bump
and stream name change both master and branch can be developed
concurrently without any accidental overlaps.

/max