[jbosstools-dev] be aware 'master' is broken until neon-builds starts

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Sep 25 08:13:35 EDT 2015

No second guessing required. No first guessing either.

Fred reported to me he couldnt build Central because one or more
/neon/snapshots/builds project folder was missing.

Fix: bootstrap those folders by moving content from
/mars/snapshots/builds/jbosstools-*_master into equivalent /neon/ folder.

So... Where was the guesswork?