[jbosstools-dev] Suggested change in Target-Platform 4.60.0.Alpha1-SNAPSHOT: Neon M1

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Tue Sep 29 05:17:14 EDT 2015

On 25 Sep 2015, at 14:08, Nick Boldt wrote:

> 1. You have a colon and @ in your /tmp path. Try again with a less
> unfriendly path?

is this not the build itself that does this ?

this is this funky workaround where instead of git cloning from
jbdevstudio it
uses the disk since otherwise it needs to be authorised ?

> 2. Portlet is not currently being built at all. It has no new commits
> since
> JBT 4.2.x.

yup, which is why we got
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-build/blob/master/parent/pom.xml#L107
in parent pom (using luna build).

Denis - your overall build should not have to build portlet at the
moment I would think ?

/max