[jbosstools-dev] Suggested change in Target-Platform 4.60.0.Alpha1-SNAPSHOT: Neon M1

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Sep 29 14:13:55 EDT 2015

OK, so the bug here is that I'm reusing something of the github path
to create a temp folder / file to house the downloaded sources from
github. I'll need to ensure that colons and ats are replaced with
something that's more path-friendly.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-20839

Regarding Portlet, if you want to update its root pom, bump its
versions, commit your changes, and rebuild it in the
jbosstools-portlet_master job, feel free. I'm not convinced we need to
INCLUDE those new built versions however, but your test might show
there's a problem which DOES require us to rebuild to be
Neon-compatible.

I'll let you open a JIRA for that task.