[jbosstools-dev] Any way to make FreeMarker IDE fixes avilable with less delay?

Daniel Dekany ddekany at freemail.hu
Thu Apr 7 17:39:37 EDT 2016

I'm a contributor at the FreeMarker project, and would like to help
maintaining JBoss Tools / FreeMarker IDE
(org.jboss.ide.eclipse.freemarker). The problem I'm facing is that
pull requests get merged with too big delay. For example, I have a few
simple pull requests waiting for 4 months now, because of the limited
resources available for reviewing them (as I was told). I wonder if I
can help improving this situation somehow.

If the above can be addressed, then I guess I could specify the
nightly build update site URL to the users, so that they aren't
affected by the release cycle of JBoss Tools. After all, FreeMarker
IDE is technically quite independent of it.

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany