[jbosstools-dev] FYI: Jenkins jobs for 4.3.x / 9.1.x builds are now disabled - no more commits to be built in 4.3.x / 9.1.x branch

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Apr 15 11:47:15 EDT 2016

FYI

Jenkins jobs for 4.3.x / 9.1.x builds [0],[1] are now disabled.

[0] http://jenkins.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/hudson/view/DevStudio/view/DevStudio_9.0.mars/
[1] https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-devdoc/blob/jbosstools-4.3.x/list_of_projects.adoc

If we need to do any more respins before Tuesday's release, individual
jobs will need to be re-enabled in order to build any new commits.

DO NOT ASSUME that your commits will just magically get built.

Any questions, please ping me (Hipchat or IRC or Skype or email or SMS or ...)

Meanwhile, master branches remain open and jobs continue to run,
picking up & building your changes in github every 8 hours. Looking
for your job? Here's the list [2],[3].

[2] http://jenkins.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/hudson/view/DevStudio/view/DevStudio_Master/
[3] https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-devdoc/blob/master/list_of_projects.adoc