[jbosstools-dev] May 10th moved to May 3rd with sprint name changes

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Mon Apr 25 12:01:35 EDT 2016

Hi,

Turns out we got started 1 week too late on the current sprint and I
thought we would fix that -1-week alignment on next sprint, but it will
be done this sprint which is kinda "experimental" anyway.

Thus, I've renamed the "devex #6 April 2016" to "devex #113 April 2016"
and also set the date to end May 3 instead of May 10th as originally
planned.

Sorry for the confusion around this. Onwards, we'll be in sync on the
sprint names and dates.