[jbosstools-dev] Need a Neon M6 TP for Smart Import

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Apr 27 11:46:50 EDT 2016

Related to this, there are 5 outstanding TP changes which I'd hoped to
get done yesterday (but life had other plans).

These are:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-21439 JSON Editor
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-21283 SpringIDE 3.7.3
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-21118 m2e 1.7
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-21621 RedDeer 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-21861 Docker Tooling 2.0

And on top of this, we're having Nexus deployment problems at the moment:

* https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-22248
* https://engineering.redhat.com/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=401950

So... no TP updates are possible currently.