[jbosstools-dev] Can we have a jenkins build triggered upon github PR?

Denis Golovin dgolovin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 15:51:42 EDT 2016

Just trying to build PR for is good, +1000. That would let us to know what
kind of problems we should solve to make it happen. Then we can figure out
manual process for pushing PRs and do it one by one starting from root of
dependency tree.
Could you also look what info we can pull out of PR, like description text,
comment or anything else?

Thanks
Denis