[jbosstools-dev] Jira now have boards

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Thu Apr 28 18:27:47 EDT 2016

On 28 Apr 2016, at 22:01, Denis Golovin wrote:

> Max,
>
> board in jira has integration with confluence and I see  mobile
> platform is
> using it for sprint retrospectives and JIRA reports. Do we have any
> plans
> to use confluence the same way or use it at all?

It is enabled and a retrospective doc is "automatically" created at end
of each sprint, but I have not used it nor thought much about using it.

If you guys want to try it out please do.

See
https://issues.jboss.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=641&projectKey=JBIDE&view=reporting&chart=sprintRetrospective&sprint=4756

Under Reports there are Sprint Reports and for completed sprints you
should be able to click "Create" for linked pages that create a
retrospective template.

/max