[jbosstools-dev] Testing JBoss Tools on Neon.1

Alexey Kazakov alkazako at redhat.com
Fri Aug 5 11:54:59 EDT 2016

Hi Len,

As you know we are not going to migrate devstudio 10.1 to Neon.1. We
will use Neon.0 as we did for devstudio 10.0. Neon.1 is planned to be
released shortly after our release.
And it would be great if we can test JBoss Tools plugins on Neon.1.
Neon.1 final wont be available until after devstudio 10.1 / JBT 4.4.1
release but the first Neon.1 release candidates will be.
So can you make sure you include in your test plan for Alpina release
some testing against Neon.1 milestone/rc builds to minimize potential
problems if users install our plugins on Neon.1 when it becomes available.

Thank you.