[jbosstools-dev] Master branch open for business - but be sure to tag first!

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Aug 18 09:29:34 EDT 2016

Component leads = people in charge of the jbosstools-* github repos,
or jbosstools components in JIRA.

I only mentioned the need to create the tags in this email in case you
hadn't had a chance to create the tags BEFORE someone saw my email and
started pushing changes to master.

If you have created all the tags, then there's nothing left to do
except fix all the bugs in master branch. :D