[jbosstools-dev] Proposed changes to target platform 4.52.0.Beta2-SNAPSHOT: Mars.2.RC1 + AERI, Docker, Easymport, Red Deer, YAML Editor

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Feb 19 00:27:46 EST 2016

Building locally:

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-devdoc/blob/master/building/target_platforms/target_platforms_updates.adoc#build-target-platforms-locally

Verifying local changes to repo references to ensure IU versions are
updated too:

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-devdoc/blob/master/building/target_platforms/target_platforms_updates.adoc#update-versions-of-ius-in-the-target-files

More:

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-devdoc/blob/master/building/target_platforms/target_platforms_for_consumers.adoc#using-a-target-platform-in-eclipse