[jbosstools-dev] Proposed changes to target platform 4.52.0.Beta2-SNAPSHOT: Mars.2.RC1 + AERI, Docker, Easymport, Red Deer, YAML Editor

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Feb 19 13:01:23 EST 2016

The magic is simply "use the correct folder". We can't build the
unified tp unless the multiple one already exists. That's how it's
constructed. Only workarounds are the ones I documented in the devdoc:
build them at the same time but tell the unified to use the
locally-built multiple TP's URL, or don't build the unified one since
you don't need it anyway.

Is your complaint that we have a reactor pom in the root of
jbosstools/ and jbdevstudio/ which tries to build BOTH multiple and
unified at the same time, rather than in two steps?

If so I could remove unified from that pom on line 16:

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-target-platforms/blob/4.52.x/jbosstools/pom.xml#L16

Then you could verify from the jbosstools/ folder instead of the
jbosstools/multiple folder.