[jbosstools-dev] Eclipse error reporting for jbosstools is now enabled in maintenance branch

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Mon Feb 22 04:17:06 EST 2016

Hey all,

I've enabled eclipse error reporting for jbosstools in latest
maintenance [1] builds.

Everyone who runs it please go and submit error reports everytime you
see the error
reporting popup.

If you see issues (or you don't see it at all) please open bugs against
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE
under the "aeri" component. Then I or Marcel (in cc) will see and react.

It would be great, but not a requirement if you set the username/email
for the JBoss Tools reporting then
we can more easily see how varied/spread out the reporting is.

We want to see as many reports as possible - so just keep sending them
:)

I'll keep you posted on findings through the following days.

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-21654