[jbosstools-dev] WORK FROM HOME MALE OR FEMALE NEEDED.. APPPLICATION APPROVED WITHIN 24HOURS

Johnson Lauren noreply at netlogmail.com
Thu Feb 25 21:17:49 EST 2016

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Good Morning,

I'm Barr, Johnson Lauren and i work as a Financial Consultant. Here is an Opportunity to benefit from Swiss Government Funding and EU funding.

Are you versatile, Do you like diversification?? Let me introduce you to the world of financial prosperity.
Earn money working for Gov Officials/EU Congress in Swiss and Germany and earn
?3000.00
weekly. Doesn't affect your present job or career.

You don`t drop a dime, No upfront fees, No paybacks, No strings attached.

E-mail your contact information:
NAME:
HOME ADDRESS:
MOBILE NUMBER: