[jbosstools-dev] Last week to change target-platforms for JBoss Tools 4.3.1 and JBDS 9.1 !

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Feb 26 00:22:08 EST 2016

Do we want to update anything in Central?

For example, we could update to the latest Eclipse Checkstyle plugin
6.14 (currently 6.5):

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBDS-3518

Do we want a newer version of any of these?

* mylyn egit 4.1.1
* m2e-wro4j 1.1
* atlassian 3.2.5 w/ mylyn soap 3.11
* pmd 4.0.7
* springIDE 3.7.0
* subclipse 1.10.9 w/ svnkit 1.8.10
* testng 6.9.5
* findbugs 3.0.1

Many of the above are from March - June 2015, so by the time we GA
they'll be ~1yr old.

Is it worth looking for updated versions?

If so, please let me know WHICH should be updated so I can open JIRAs
to get QE to review the new versions, and then pull mirrors to update
the Central target platform to the newer versions.