[jbosstools-dev] Last week to change target-platforms for JBoss Tools 4.3.1 and JBDS 9.1 !

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Feb 26 12:41:47 EST 2016

Given our dates have shifted for CR1 and GA, I suspect the answer is
yes to the notion that QE would have time to test these. But before I
open a bunch of JIRAs for QE to verify new versions of Central
contents, I need to know that PM wants these updates.

QE won't plan to test things unless we first decide we WANT to do the updates.

Process is generally this:

* request to update something in Central is opened as a JBDS/JBIDE JIRA
* Nick pulls a mirror onto dl.jb.o
* JIRA is assigned to QE; QE verifies that installation works and
functionality is not lost
* QE assigns JIRA back to Nick, who submits a PR for the Central TP updates
* email sent to this list for review / feedback
* changes are merged, built, and automated install tests are run
* JIRAs are resolved
* QE verifies and closes the JIRAs

HTH,

Nick