[jbosstools-dev] Planning a new Locus 1.5 release

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Jan 13 15:04:13 EST 2016

Snapshot is available now.

https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/unzip/unzip/org/jboss/tools/locus/jbosstools-locus/1.5.0-SNAPSHOT/jbosstools-locus-1.5.0-SNAPSHOT-updatesite.zip-unzip/

Release can be whenever we decide we've done enough for 1.5 to warrant
a release. So far, we have 1 bugfix (LOCUS-46) and 1 pair of new
plugins added (LOCUS-49).

@Denis, want to fix https://issues.jboss.org/browse/LOCUS-47 ?
@Mickael, want to fix https://issues.jboss.org/browse/LOCUS-15 ?

Paul, you're happy with the fix for LOCUS-49 (including the new URL
for the update site due to LOCUS-46), then we can release as soon as
@Denis and @Mickael confirm if they want either of those issues
resolved for this release.