[jbosstools-dev] Target Platform Changes coming next week :: PLEASE READ

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Jan 15 12:15:14 EST 2016

With the code freeze for JBoss Tools 4.3.1.Beta2 next Thursday Jan 21,
it's once again time to update our target platforms.

Here's the current list of planned changes.

JBIDE-21366 Include nightly build of Docker tooling in TP
JBIDE-21405 Add RedDeer 1.0.1 to target platform
JBIDE-21377 Include Yaml editor in JBoss Tools (& JBDS) via feature
dep from o.j.t.central & add to CoreTools category, too
JBDS-3566 include AERI in JBDS

If you have something else that needs updating, please link those
JIRAs/Bugzillas to this JIRA:

JBIDE-21406 Create and use Mars.2 RC1 target platform

---

If the change should ALSO be done in the Neon stream (JBT 4.4 / JBDS
10) please also link to this issue:

JBIDE-21386 Create and use Neon M5 target platform

Neon M5 will be available between Jan 29 and Feb 5 [1], so we'll be
updating the Neon TP soon too.

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Neon/Simultaneous_Release_Plan#Schedule