[jbosstools-dev] closed freemarker issues

Paul Verest paul.verest at live.com
Fri Jul 1 02:10:15 EDT 2016

Hello

It happens.
1) One that I remember now created as https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-22685

I dislike JIRA, it is huge, and 2) login does not take email (and does not says so)
https://developer.jboss.org/message/959483#959483
and 3) it uses Google API that
JIRA e.g. https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE can't be used in China without VPN

Google services are absent in mainland China.

JIRA make use of google APIs, that make JIRA page load extremely slow (1 minute)

I can't post as 4):
Not allowed to post content more than once every 1800 seconds.

Best regards,
Paul Verest
+86 158 89583889
UTC +8