[jbosstools-dev] Steps to reproduce Automated Error Report bot issues?

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Mon Jul 11 12:22:42 EDT 2016

Hi,

I noticed that the AERI bot opens some JIRA according to the issues
reported by the users. I am having a hard time trying to reproduce these
errors, mostly because I don't know what the user did to make that happen.
How can I have access to the steps performed by the user when the error
occurred?

I think that opening an issue with a Stacktrace is not that useful if you
don't know how to reproduce that error locally.

Best Regards,

*George Gastaldi*

https://onename.com/gastaldi