[jbosstools-dev] Zero AERI repports for BrowserSim / CordovaSim / VPE components

Marcel Bruch marcel.bruch at codetrails.com
Tue Jul 12 06:47:21 EDT 2016

> On 12 Jul 2016, at 12:16, Ilya Buziuk <ibuziuk at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks, Marcel
> The item number per project looks relevant for me. Just one notice to be sure that we are on the same page - even though CordovaSim is located in Aerogear repo it is a separate project with 'org.jboss.tools.cordovasim' prefix and should be tracked separately.

Ok. I created a separate project ‘CordovaSim’. There are now three new projects (in addition Aerogear): BrowserSim, CordovaSim, and VPE. They will show up on the weekly digest email but you can query your project issues via the UI at any time.

> Also, I am not able to login to [1] & [2] (using kerberos credentials) Should I request access somehow ?

It’s not using Kerberos. The credentials for accessing the automated error reporting server UI were passed around internally by Max and/or Alexey.

Alexey,
can you help out where Ilya finds them?

FWIW,
we will start working on Github oAuth at the beginning of next week. I’ll send a note when it’s ready.

Marcel