[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Toos 4.4.1.AM2 release schedule

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Jul 12 10:03:25 EDT 2016

Forgive the dumb question, but if we do...

* TP freeze on the last Wed of the sprint,
* code freeze on the last Thurs of the sprint,
* stage a build to QE on the last Friday of the sprint...

then would this "go/no-go meeting" happen on the last Monday of the sprint,
so that we can release from staging -> production on the last Tuesday of
the sprint?

And isn't that the purpose of the mojo doc [1] & email [2] you produce
confirming that the build is ready to be released? Do we really need
ANOTHER meeting when a single email w/ link to mojo doc has worked for the
last bunch of releases?

[1] https://mojo.redhat.com/docs/DOC-1064660
[2]
https://post-office.corp.redhat.com/mailman/private/jboss-devstudio-list/2016-January/msg00050.html