[jbosstools-dev] [aeri] Now supports github logins

Martin Malina mmalina at redhat.com
Thu Jul 28 09:00:51 EDT 2016

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for the details. I don't think the solution is to add devdoc and website teams - there are still many in our QE team who are in neither of these. In my opinion, it would make sense to just give the reporter role to the whole jbosstools team on github. But as you say, this has to be decided by the org-admins - Alexey and Fred?

-Martin