[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: Code Freeze for Sprint 115 :: prepare for this week's staging build

Alexey Kazakov alkazako at redhat.com
Mon Jun 6 10:06:01 EDT 2016

> On 1 Jun 2016, at 17:26, Jean-Francois Maury wrote:
>
>> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-22446
>>
>> it is not in current sprint because we decided to be clean and not to
>> add
>> issues after the sprint is started😉
>
> This does not make sense - the GA release was part of this sprint scope.
>
> I've marked this for 4.4.0.Final with respin-a label so we can keep
> track of
> what we've found of issues.

Max, there is another issue [1] (linked to this one) for releasing and
including openshift-restclient-java into devstudio 10.0.0.GA
That issue was resolved before our codefreeze.
The issues is mentioned by Jeff above [2] is actually about some
automated detection/test if we include some snapshot artefacts instead
of released versions.
This detection/test itself is not a blocker for GA and it wasn't planed
for this sprint. So I'm going to add some clarification to the jira and
move it to backlog.

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-22444
[2] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-22446

Thanks.