[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: Target Platform 4.60.0.Final-SNAPSHOT (JBT 4.4.0.Final / devstudio 10.0.0.GA) has been upversioned to Neon.0.RC4

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Jun 9 12:28:05 EDT 2016

Due to the urgent nature of this change, I've skipped the usual 48 waiting
period and have just applied the changes needed to move from RC2+ to RC4a.

ACTION REQUIRED: *please verify your component works with the updated
target platform* as the devstudio build will spin tonight so that I can
push it to QE and Denis can spin up the devsuite installer tomorrow.

Changes:

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-target-platforms/commits/4.60.x

Note that the biggest change here is that *Jetty moves from 9.3.5 to 9.3.9.*

There are also new versions of Docker Tools, RSE, WTP, Eclipse, etc. See
diffs below for more details.

gif diff:

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-target-platforms/compare/e6fa09e...4.60.x

p2diffs:

http://jenkins.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/hudson/view/DevStudio/view/DevStudio_Master/job/jbosstools-target-platform--pull-request/36/

JIRA:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-22367

You can use the following to build & test the
target-platform locally against your component(s).

Build target-platform:
$ cd /path/to/jbosstools-target-platforms/jbosstools/multiple
$ git fetch origin 4.60.x && git checkout FETCH_HEAD
$ mvn clean install

Then, to test the new "multiple" target platform against your component's
build:
$ cd /path/to/your/jbosstools-component
$ mvn clean verify -Dtpc.version=4.60.0.Final-SNAPSHOT
-Dtpc.targetKind=multiple