[jbosstools-dev] CI jobs building PR

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Jun 22 12:20:40 EDT 2016

Joining late so apologies if this was already said.

PR jobs could be configured to set up whitelists of people for which a
"testPR" keyword is not needed. In fact, it would be awesome if all
PRs from people in the jbosstools organization would be build
automatically w/o the need to approve the PR prior to it being built.

$0.02,

Nick