[jbosstools-dev] CI jobs building PR

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Thu Jun 23 07:46:10 EDT 2016

On 06/23/2016 11:30 AM, Jean-Francois Maury wrote:
> OK this is running ok if I update the PR. But the PR page says 1
> successful check although 2 have run (see
> https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-openshift/pull/1235). it is a
> Github pb ?
As far as I understand, the status of the GitHub PR is the status of the
last commit. If you append a commit, then the status is wiped out, build
starts up and then status for the new commit is show.
So even if there were 2 successive build, it only shows the "1
successful build" for the latest one, and previous is ignored. If we set
up different jobs to review PRs (for example of distinct code quality
job), then you'll see the result of these 2 jobs on each commit.
If you want to track previous builds for individual commits, there's a
green tick or a red cross attached to each commit that was tested. Those
are visible at
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-openshift/pull/1235/commits .
Clicking on the green tick or red cross directs you to the Jenkins build.

HTH
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>