[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: Migration to jgit timestamps and sprint-based fixversions

Alexey Kazakov alkazako at redhat.com
Thu Jun 23 11:18:31 EDT 2016

After further discussion with Max, Nick and Jeff we agreed to use M1,
M2, M3, etc suffixes instead of S114, S115 or Alpha1, Beta1 etc in fix
versions in JIRA, pom.xml's, etc.
Sorry for all these changes and confusion they may cause but we are
still trying to find the best way to version our stuff.

So, our fix versions will look something like 4.4.1.M1, 4.4.1.M2,
4.4.1.GA, 4.5.0.M1, 4.5.0.M2, 4.5.0.GA etc.

If there is no any objections then I would like to ask Nick to go ahead
and fix all the relevant places where we use that suffixes for our versions.