[jbosstools-dev] closed freemarker issues

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Fri Jun 24 09:48:34 EDT 2016

Hey,

I started to see more and more freemarker issues being open on github
despite
the readme says to use https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE.

I wanted to leave a comment on the issues that bugs should be open on
JBIDE,
but before that I just tried to click the "Enable issues" checkbox on
github
and surprise: github nukes the issues instantly ;/

That was not supposed to happen. Wanted to give a headsup first.

Anyways, in short - freemarker repo is now like others that pull-request
is open and bugs goes to the relevant component in jira.

Paul - sorry for nuking the issues ;/ but please use
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE
for freemarker work.