[jbosstools-dev] Migration to jgit timestamps

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Jun 30 12:20:58 EDT 2016

Or look at the examples I posted on the JIRA [1] . Because
features/com.jboss.devstudio.core.feature/feature.xml contains

  <plugin id="com.jboss.devstudio.core.central" download-size="0"
install-size="0" version="0.0.0" unpack="false"/>

therefore its version is bumped to a newer timestamp every time we
edit anything in com.jboss.devstudio.core.central or cause a new
version to be produced.

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-13671?focusedCommentId=13259284&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13259284