[jbosstools-dev] Hooking up Fuse Tools and SwitchYard with usage tracking

Brian Fitzpatrick bfitzpat at redhat.com
Fri Mar 11 12:12:34 EST 2016

When you say "Wizards should already be there as long as SY and Fuse depend
on the usage plug-in." what do you mean?

Can I interpret that as meaning if our tools ping for daily events as in
the example below, our wizard usage will already be recorded?

UsageReporter.getInstance().countEvent(eventType.event(label, value));