[jbosstools-dev] Known issues w/ JBT 4.4.0.Alpha1 & DS 10.0.0.Alpha1 bits staged for QE

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Sun May 1 05:51:47 EDT 2016

> So for now, JBTIS content can't be installed into JBT 4.4.0.Alpha1,
> but that's OK because anything we'd be installing is the Mars-based
> stuff, not the Neon-based stuff.

Not following the logic in that statement. Installing mars based is what
we would
expect at this time since no Neon available, but we shouldn't be
pointing to something
that adds a Eclipse Mars based TP. Why is IS not just removed from our
Neon metadata
until it has working setup so we avoid adding Mars update sites ?